Center for Church and Community Ministries (CCCM)
The purpose of the Center for Church and Community Ministries (CCCM) is to assist congregations to exemplify faithfully the Great Commandment in all aspects of their life and mission making the love of Christ manifest in their communalities and the world though acts of compassion, justice, and Christian witness, to bring about God’s vision of wholeness for all creation.
- Baptist Women's Ministries
- Baptist Men's Ministries
- Baptist Nursing Fellowship
- Church Based Ministries: Literacy, Blind, Deaf, Restorative Justice/Prisons, Refugees, White Cross, WorldCrafts, Afterschool Programs, Mental Health, Domestic Violence, etc.
- Emergency Preparedness/Disaster Response
- Johenning Baptist Community Center
- Prayer Ministries
- Social Justice/Advocacy
- Special Ministries – Convention Sponsored: Ministry on the Mall
- Volunteer Mission Team Coordination
- Older Adult Ministries
- Campus Ministries at American University and Gallaudet University
More about Church & Community Ministries